Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where's Waldo?


Doug and I participated in a "where's waldo" YM/ YW activity in our ward this week. Caleb and Mary both passed us in the mall where we were "hiding" and did not even recognize us. It wasn't until other people in their groups saw us and recognized us. We were pushing a stroller with a doll in it. I think that confused the groups also. A store clerk in Nordstrom saw us and asked if our baby was sleeping and I said "no, our baby is FAKE! We really don't look like this in real life either." It was pretty funny!

p.s. This is not our real hair. It is fake, just like the baby. Doug's earring is fake too.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee. That picture confused me for a split-second. Sounds like a fun activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looking good you two! What a fun activity - and what fun people you are to participate in it1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! It's just to scary for words. I like the whole fake baby thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you two could pull something like this off . . . too much for words. Love it. Mostly I love that Caleb walked by you several times without him knowing his own parents!!

    ReplyDelete